Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Mostly Ellie

She loves pretending to go bye-bye.

There is almost always a purse on this girls arm.

Seriously!?  She couldn't be cuter!

Milk AND Thumb...doesn't get any better.

Her lips!  I love them!
 

Do I have something on my face?!



 
Ellie is almost 17 months old.
She is so much fun.
She LOVES purses and bracelets and pushing her dolls in the stroller.
She loves music and dancing.
She is so content most of the time.
I took for granted how amazing her personality is until she had a cranky day yesterday and I was reminded of what life could be life if she wasn't so happy most of the time.
She is an AMAZING sleeper. She sleeps for about 13 hours at night and takes 1 or 2 2-3 hour naps depending on the day and if we are home.
She is irresistibly cute and I cant get enough of her little lips.
She definitely knows what she wants and is not a fan of not getting it.
She has started singing lately. It is the sweetest thing.

I love this girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment